Malvern, Pennsylvania (PRWEB)
July 12, 2023
HMP Global’s Clinical Pathways Congress + Cancer Care Business Exchange (CPC+CBEx) today announced its 2023 Congressional Leadership. The Annual Meeting will host dialogue and deliberations among stakeholders with an interest, influence, and influence on evolving cancer care business models, with a focus on improving patient outcomes.
The 2023 conference will be held October 6-8 in Boston and is the official meeting of the Journal of Clinical Pathways, a peer-reviewed journal that promotes discussion of clinical pathways to provide high-quality, cost-effective care. Become. The 2023 Congress is a 3-day accredited educational program (CME) with business-changing insights, actionable strategies, and key interactions with innovators and practical solutions to the complexities of cancer care delivery and payment. are provided to the participants.
Jeff Hennessy Jr., President of HMP Omnimedia, a subsidiary of HMP Global, said: “Through this collaboration, we are incorporating an entirely new element into our educational program with a specific focus on the business of cancer care.”
This year’s conference will create an interactive environment, or exchange, for cancer care stakeholders to explore and share practical approaches to issues of relevance today, including:
- Ensuring corporate viability in an environment of consolidation and vertical integration in the healthcare industry.
- Combat resource constraints, especially those associated with infusion services.
- Overcome labor shortages in an environment where providers are retiring at an unprecedented rate.
- Leveraging data to inform clinical and business decisions. more.
Members of this year’s Congressional Leadership Team are:
- Dr. Alan Balch, National Patient Advocacy Foundation, Hampton, Virginia
- Carla Balch, MS, Spessana, Memphis, Tennessee.
- Ronald Berkley, M.S., J.D., Cancer Center Business Development Group, Indian River Shores, Florida
- Alexis Bortniker, JD, Foley & Lardner, San Diego
- Nina Chavez, MBA, Flatiron Health, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Lucille Choksi, M.D., University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Pittsburgh
- Stephen B. Edge, MD, FACS, FASCO, Jacobs School of Medicine, University of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- James Hamrick, MD, MPH, Flatiron Health, Atlanta
- John E. Hennessy, MBA, Valuate Health Consultancy, Overland Park, Kansas
- Dr. Andrew Hartler, FACP, New Century Health, Blair, CA
- Manasi Kapoor, MBA, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York City
- Ira Klein, M.D., Tempus Labs, Chicago
- Wui-Jin, Koh, MD, National Comprehensive Cancer Network, Fort Washington, PA
- Dr. Michael Kolodziej, ADVI, Washington, DC
- Harlan Levine, M.D., City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center, Duarte, CA
- Barbara McAneny, MD, New Mexico Hematology Oncology Consultant, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Erich Mounce, MSHA, Oncology Care Partners, La Grange, TN
- Ed Rodgers, Clinical Path/Elsevier, Pittsburgh
- Barry Russo, MBA, Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, Fort Worth, TX
- Dr. Deirdre Saulet, Carrum Health, Richmond, Va.
- Frederick M. Schnell, MD, FACP National Alliance for Cancer Care/Regional Oncology Alliance, Washington, DC
- Todd Schonherz, American Oncology Network, Fort Myers, FL
- Mahek A. Shah, MD, MBA, MS, Harvard Business School, Boston
- Adria Warren, Court Doctor, Foley & Lardner, Boston
- Robin T. Zhong, MD, FACP, FASCO, Misiana Hematology and Oncology, PC, Mishawaka, IN
“This strategic alliance is designed to partner with oncology industry leaders to address the most pressing challenges facing healthcare providers in delivering high-value cancer care services to their patients. ,” said Ronald Berkley, principal of the Cancer Center Business Development Group. . “Congress has been urging cancer patients to pay more, given increasing pressure from those who fund treatment — payers and self-insured employers — for consistent, high-value, and predictable pricing. We will hold an impartial, solution-oriented conference that considers the complex and difficult issues of care delivery and payment.”
CBEx is a high-level, multi-stakeholder forum focused on practical business solutions in the complex environment of cancer care delivery and payment. This includes conversations between policy makers, payers, cancer center executives, clinicians, technology providers, employers and other thought leaders that influence cancer care delivery. Clinical Pathways Congress is designed for medical professionals interested in learning how to implement, maintain and measure therapeutic pathways, including oncologists, hematologists, oncology pharmacists, oncology nurses and other cancer care team members It has been. Together, Congress provides comprehensive learning and networking opportunities for all stakeholders in the continuity of cancer care.
For more information or to register, please visit clinicalpathwayscongress.com.
For more information on CBEx, please visit cbexnews.com. For more information on the Journal of Clinical Pathways, please visit journalofclinicalpathways.com.
About HMP Global
HMP Global is the driving force behind Healthcare Made Practical and an omnichannel leader in healthcare content, events and education with a mission to improve patient care. The company produces accredited medical education events in-person and online via its proprietary VRTX virtual platform, producing clinically relevant, evidence-based content for the global medical community across therapeutic areas. doing. The company’s brands include the HMP Global Learning Network, the most comprehensive source of healthcare news and information. Spiritual Conference, the largest independent mental health conference in the United States. Evolving Psychotherapy, the world’s largest independent educational event for mental health professionals. The Leipzig Interventional Course (LINC) is the leading global gathering for interdisciplinary cardiovascular professionals. EMS World Expo, North America’s largest paramedic and paramedic event. and the Advanced Wound Care Symposium (SAWC), the world’s largest wound care conference. For more information, please visit hmpglobal.com.
Share the article on social media or email: