Breweries hit the market not every day. But that’s also true for pressure drop brewing. The brewery lists operations, equipment and supplies at his two locations in Buffalo.
- Vandalia Street Brewery
- Pub on Elmwood Avenue
The brewery owner says why craft beer enthusiasts and seasoned entrepreneurs will want to take a closer look at the brand and its assets:
- Pressure Drop Brewing is an award-winning brand operating since November 2017
- Beer sales distribution includes the entire WNY and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- The business includes the lease of two properties at 65 Vandalia Street and 1672 Elmwood Avenue. The Elmwood Avenue pub facilities are leased along with the space.
“We are so grateful to the community for helping make Pressure Drop an exciting and respected brand in Buffalo and beyond,” said CEO Karl Kolbe and COO Lexi Klein, who have operated the brewery since November 2017. “We are confident the brand will continue to grow and thrive under new owners and look forward to the future of Pressure Drop!”
Pressure Drop Brewing is currently distributing craft beer in multiple regions in Western New York—including Rochester and Syracuse—and Eastern Pennsylvania.
In March 2022, Kolbe and Crane added an Elmwood taproom and pub. They point out that front and back staff are essential assets to their business and have “worked hard to create a space that offers great service, great food and even better beer for the community to enjoy.”
New York state wines and liqueurs are also available for purchase at the pub through a combination of microbrewery and farm brewery licenses, according to the owner.
The facility on Vandalia Street has an annual brewing capacity of 3,000 barrels and includes:
• 1 grain milling unit
• 5 40-barrel fermenters
• 1 40-barrel bright tank;
• 1 unit of 20 barrel mash tun
• 1 20 barrel boil kettle
• 1 6,000 liter hot liquid tank • 1 double station keg washer
Pressure Drop Brewing won the following awards for the signature West Coast IPA, Sticky Trees.
(1) 2019 NYS Craft Beer Competition American IPA Category Bronze Award
(2) 2019 Beer Studies Wise Choice Award Winner
(3) 2021 NYS Craft Beer Competition, American IPA Division, Silver Medal, and Baxter Coffee Cream Porter: 2019 TAP NY Craft Beer & Food Festival, Silver Medal, Porter Division
Anyone interested in learning more about this unique opportunity can contact us at pressuredropbrewers.com/news.